BillFlash Pay Services
Installing your BillFlash Pay Services EMV terminal is quick and easy. Follow our Guickstart Guide to start processing payments in no time!
1. Verify applicable hardware is provided with your shipment.
Your package should include: a. your EMV Terminal/PinPad unit b. Power adapter plug and cable c. Ingenico ethernet cable
4. Plug the Ingenico ethernet cable into the back of the Terminal/PinPad.
Plug the Ingenico ethernet cable HDMI port (single end, as shown) into back of theTerminal/PinPad unit.
2. Plug the power adapter cable (b) into a standard wall outlet or power strip.
Plug the other end into the Ingenico ethernet cable (c).
5. The system will power on and run through 1-3 re-boot cycles.
The EMV Terminal/PinPad unit will power on and run through 1-3 reboot cycles, remaining on the Fortis logo screen when complete. This can take several minutes, depending on the internet connection speeds.
3. Plug Ingenico ethernet cable into the router/modem or ethernet hub.
Plug in the Ingenico ethernet cable (male end, as shown) into the router/modem or ethernet hub/switch.
6. Schedule Your Pay Services onboarding training.
Once the unit is powered on and remains on the Fortis logo screen, you're ready to schedule your BillFlash Pay Services training using the form below.